Training Management Overview
One of the most important tasks for any organization centers on managing staff training and certifications. Making sure staff is trained and current on required training’s benefits the individuals they serve and keeps the organization compliant with regulations.
iCM's training management module has many features to help you stay on top of trainings:
- General Training: Keep track of your general trainings, whether they be online or in a training class. This is a list that you are able to customize to fit your needs.
- Trainee Log Meters: Required, Waived, Trained, Expired and Optional. This allows you to quickly view and manage these training’s.
- Training Material: You will see that you can add training documents, a video link and any training notes in this section. You can also link your training to an external system that we are integrated with such as Relias.
- Training Classes: In this section you will find all classes or sessions being offered for the training topic. You can manage these classes here. By clicking on the class actions button you can: add, edit, copy, move, cancel, delete, close and even register for a class.
- Policy: The policy section is where you will find the basic information, expiration and training due information. You can set policies of training that is required and how often it expires, assign that policy to certain roles, and let iCM do the rest!
- Individual: In this section you will find the individuals you support and the training’s that are specific to their needs.
- Staff: In this section you are able to sort and select a staff to see where they are with training and compliance.
- Class Management: Here you can see all the classes being offered, sort by training type and specific training. You can see weekly, monthly and custom views. You are also able to manage class sessions: add, edit, copy, move, cancel, delete, close and register.
- Waiver Management: This section allows you to manage waiver requests for staff.
- Quiz Management: In quiz management you are able to add in quiz information for training topics.
- Alerts: Configure alerts for your staff and/or their supervisor to be notified of upcoming or expiring trainings.
- Reports: Easily pull reports for licensing on staff who have been trained.
- Integration: Pull over training data from your external Learning Management Software. We are currently integrated with Relias and working on integrations with Open Future Learning and Training and eTracking Solutions. See more in the link below on Relias.