How to Conduct Person-Specific Trainings over the Phone/Virtually?
From time to time you may need to train staff virtually or over the phone in an emergency situation. iCM has a feature that allows for both the trainer and the trainee to sign virtually to indicate that the training was completed.
- Once the training has been completed virtually, first the trainee logs into iCM clicks on their name--> profile.
- Click on the Trainings tab. Find the training.
- Click on Action and then Virtual Signature.
- Then, the trainee signs that they were trained.
- Lastly, the trainer signs and marks the staff as trained following steps 1--4.
An employee training record can be printed, showing the details of the training and both signatures.