How to add a class?
Once you have created the training policies the next step would be to create training class sessions. Once the classes are created staff can begin the process of registering.
Here's how to add your training classes:
- From the main iCM dashboard click on the Training Management module.
- Find desired training topic in the list and click on training classes.
- From here click on add class.
- On this next screen you begin by adding the class start date, maximum trainees (class size) and topic(s). Make sure to save.
- Once you have the initial class basic information you can begin to add training sessions by selecting Add Day. You must always add a day even if it is just a one day class.
- In this area you enter all class information: title, topics, date, time, duration, trainer and location.
- Once you have this entered and saved it will show and from here staff can register. To add additional days simply click Add Day and add in more sessions.