How to update a quiz?
Once you have quizzes created in the system there may come a time that you need to make a change, edit or update. All of these require you to create a new version of the quiz so you can preserve the history of staff who have taken previous versions. We are going to look at this process.
- Start by going into the Training Management module.
- Next click at the top where you see Quiz Management.
- In your list of quizzes find the quiz you want to change and highlight it in red by clicking on it.
- Click on the Question tab to see the questions on the current version.
- Here you can edit the current questions, add questions, attach questions or delete questions.
- Once you have made all edits click on the Basic Information tab.
- Next you click on Publish to create the newest version of your quiz.
- You then move to the Attached Training tab to link the newest version.
- Click where you see Attach Training and then select the Training, quiz version, set your passing score and allowed number of attempts and Save.
- This will make the new quiz the Active version.