What should I do if I add a new Site?
As your agency grows you may take on or add new sites. Here are some things you will need to do to ensure proper set up and success.
- Enter the new site into your organization hierarchy.
- Make sure to add all the necessary details: address, phone, fax and any needed codes (clock in/out, department codes).
- If you are integrated with a pharmacy, contact our Help Desk and let us know about this new site.
- We will reach out and obtain the necessary pharmacy code so that individuals at this new site will receive their medications and orders will show in the system.
- Make sure to attach funding streams to the new site in the hierarchy.
- When you transfer individuals or add them to the new site make sure their profile is complete and all funding is in place.
Here is a link on how to transfer individuals from one site to another.