How to create document management folder setup?
iCareManager offers a feature for managing documents. This feature allows you to define staff access to documents for People, Employees and Sites, and even Agency documents. This enhanced feature offers another layer of protection for sensitive information.
Let's take a look at how to use this feature:
- On the main dashboard you will see the Admin Tools icon-click here to begin. This is a wrench icon on the lower left hand side of the screen, If you are missing this icon, please reach out to your system admin.
- Once inside the Admin Tools feature you will see a Document Management button. Click this button to continue.
- In this section you can select the type of Template you would like to create: Person, Staff, Agency or Site Documents.
- Click Add Folder and type in the folder name and then select Add. This will make this folder appear in all the entity folders that you have selected (ex. staff, site, people, or agency).
- To set the permissions for each folder created click the folder to show the grid. Click edit and make your selections for each role in the system to set their level of access.
- Once finished click Save Permission.
Next, set your document types.