How to generate a Provider Implementation Plan?
A Provider Implementation Plan, or the "PIP," is a document that can be provided to demonstrate how a provider will implement the Person-Centered Plan (PCP). Generating a PIP in iCM is simple.
- Go to eChart-->PCP. Note: Attempt to generate a PIP only after you have added all the goals and outcomes and attached funding streams. See help document on How to Complete a PCP?
- Click the orange button at the top right hand side of the screen that says Provider Implementation Plan.
- You can make selections on which options to include by using the toggles and click on Generate.
- View the PIP and make sure all information is showing as it should. If you are missing data you can go back to the pertinent sections and make changes and edits. Once you implement the PCP you cannot make changes to this document.
- Individualized schedule is entered in eChart->Services->Activities.
- Important to and Important for and Wants are entered in Profile.
- Staffing Ratio and Unsupervised time are entered in the Assessments screen.
Please reach out with any questions.
For more information please contact us at: