How to generate the mobile app key?
In order for agencies to control who can use the app, system administrators have the ability to restrict access to users of the mobile app. System administrators must provide an app key to the staff in order for them to access the app.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the App store for your device (Apple or Android) and download the iCareManager App.
- From the main iCM dashboard on your computer, click on the Staff icon and then find the staff in the list. Go into that staff's profile.
- Once in the profile, scroll to the bottom where you see Login information.
- Click the edit button and then use the toggle to turn on Has Mobile Access and then Save.
- Once you have clicked save you will see an orange button to Generate Key. Click on Generate Key and enter the key code into the device.
**Please enter this key into the device within 24 hours of generating or it will lock the code**