How to Complete a Clinical Contact Note?
1. In the individual eChart click where you see Clinical Contact Note. This will show you all of the clinical contact notes that have been completed for this person along with some filters at the top for easy sorting.
2. Click on Add Note to begin.
3. Enter the service date, start and end time. The duration will automatically calculate for you.
4. Optional If this is a billable service, click Is Billable and then select the funding stream. The funding stream dropdown will show any funding stream(s) the person has listed in their Program/Site that you selected at the very top. This step will automatically mark the billable time in the person's attendance for the day.
5. Enter a narrative about the specific activity performed, intervention and any additional notes. You can expand these sections by clicking in the bottom right corner and dragging.
6. Once all of this is complete scroll to the top and click on Save.
7. Once you have saved the note the click to sign button will appear. Sign and Save.
8. You can now print this document by clicking where it says print.
Please reach out with any questions.
For more information please contact us at: