Service Plan Feature
Welcome to the New Service Plan & Services
A very important aspect to caring for residents is creating a comprehensive service plan for staff to implement and follow. We have a new and exiting feature to help you to create this valuable document. Let's take a look.
Step 1: In Profile: Basic Information---Service Plan Information (populate all applicable sections)
Step 2: In Profile: Medical Info--- Make sure all Allergy and Diagnosis information is populated. Here you can attach an ADL/Service to a diagnosis. This is how you create the plan and guide staff. Each diagnosis can have multiple services (screenshot A) or all the services can fall under one title (screenshot B).
Step 3: In eChart: Resident Assessment-complete all sections that apply. There are many assessments in this section. This is all important information but you may not want all of this to show or populate on a service plan. You have the option to pull information from these assessments forward into the plan.
In the next picture you see a list of all the assessment sections. Each section has a series of check boxes. All of this information is important and will populate to many areas of the eChart and assessments.
In the following picture you will see with Hearing how I was able to attach a service/task which I would want to show on the service plan (battery replacement). Once all sections are complete
Step 4: In eChart: Services section-This is where all information comes together and plan is created
Under Diagnosis Tab
- All diagnosis information from the profile section will show here
- In the list click on the diagnosis and then the arrow for a drop down
- Select the drop down item b clicking and on the right hand side of the screen fill out the following fields: degree of help needed, description of dx/service, services to be provided (by staff), when/how often and then services provided by (which staff group or groups)
**Where you see the toggle: Show on Care Tracker, you have the ability to decide whether or not to push this data for staff to chart on the Care Tracker feature. You do not need to toggle this on in order for the data to show on your service plan.
Under Assessments Tab
- Follow the same procedure as the previous sections
- Where you see the word plan-click to pull in the assessments you would like to include in your service plan
- Once all are selected you click in the list items to complete the information you want to add to best guide your staff
- Begin selecting ADL’s from the list on the side.
- Make sure to indicate degree of help needed.
- Select any corresponding devices or DME
- Add a description of services related to the ADL
- Add services to be provided (click + sign after each service)
- Select when and how often
- Select Staff responsible for this task (service provided by)
- You can show on Care Tracker or leave turned off
- Repeat this process for every ADL needed in the Service Plan
Step 5: Once all Services are complete click Service Plan (New) button
Step 6: Select Add Service Plan
- Select the Date and Program
- Click Generate Service Plan
- I recommend to you View this document to make sure it’s complete. If not complete it can be deleted, information corrected and then re-generated.
- You can then click to sign the document
We look forward to your feedback. Please reach out with any questions.
For more information please contact us at: