How to Set Up Other App MFA for Customers and their Staff
- Customer decides to use MFA and if necessary reaches out to the company to determine any need to create an account and potential costs associated with usage.
- In iCM, Customer selects Admin Tools-> iCM Account Settings-> MFA Settings
- Customer toggles MFA slider. This requires MFA for all Staff.
- Customer choses: Other Auth Apps
- Roles Included: If the Customer wants to require MFA for specific Roles, the Role should be added here.
- Staff Included: If the Customer only wants MFA to apply to specific Staff, Staff names are to be added here.
- Staff Excluded: If the Customer wants to exclude Staff from MFA, staff names should be added here.
- MFA required Staff will be required to download the customer’s choice of MFA. This process should be completed prior to following the procedures below.
- Staff entering their username and password on the iCM login screen will be directed to the screens below.
- Using their phone, Staff will open any Authenticator app(Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc) and add new account by scanning the QR code
- Staff will select the Ok tab on the computer and then enter the code received on their phone. Codes may be time sensitive and should be entered quickly.
- Entering the correct code will now finalize the Staff’s login to iCM and the iCM Dashboard will automatically display
- In iCM, Customer selects Admin Tools-> iCM Account Settings-> MFA Settings and then using the box noted below, Edit and adds the Staff's name to Reset.
Customer Other Auth Apps MFA Set Up
Staff MFA Set Up
Customer Requirements for Resetting a Staff's access due to Staff accidentally deleting the MFA or changing phones