How to manage doctor appointments?
iCareManager's Doctor Appointments module can help you keep track of doctors appointments for people you support.
Here's how to manage doctor appointments:
- From the main dashboard click on your person/individual/resident icon
- From your list find the individual and click on eChart
- Once inside the eChart click on Doctor Appointments.
- Once inside the module you will see Add Appointment. Click here to get started.
- Next you will have a pop up window to enter all the appointment details.
- Once you have added the appointment you are taken back to the appointment main screen. You have some drop downs for making changes to the appointment and generating documents.
- You can mark the appointment in progress, complete, cancel or reschedule it by using the drop down.
- From the drop down select complete to change an appointment status to completed.