How to record water temperature readings?
To ensure the safety of people you support, you may be required to take water temperature readings to make sure the water in a house is not too hot. iCM offers a Water Temperature Readings module where staff can record their readings.
Here's how it works:
- From the dashboard, go to Water Temperature Readings in the purple column.
- This will pull up a list of all the water temperature readings, which can be filtered at the top.
- Click the green Add Log in the top righthand corner.
- Select the site where you are working.
- Enter in the area where you are taking the reading.
- Enter in the temperature.
- Create any follow up tasks that are needed as a result of the reading.
- Sign the log or pull your signature.
- You can print the reading report by clicking Print.
- You can filter the screen and Print All readings that are showing.
You can also access Water Temperature Readings from My Sites and follow the same steps to record a reading.