How to terminate or suspend staff?
From time to time you will need to terminate or suspend access in the iCM system for your staff.
- Enter into the employee module by clicking/touching the staff icon on the left side of the dashboard. This looks like a person with a stethoscope.
- Once in the staff list you will see all active staff. There are also tabs for suspended or terminated staff. You can use the search bar to find the staff member or scroll.
- Once you have found the staff member you will see this on the right side of your screen. Make your selection for the next screen.
4. It is always recommended to put as much information as possible in this section before clicking terminate. Once you have clicked on terminate, the file is moved automatically to the terminated tab and the staff will no longer have access to the system.
5. If you are suspending staff you would select suspend and you are taken to the next screen. You are able to select a reason and enter a note. Again, a detailed note is recommended. Access to the system is turned off while the status is suspended.
6. If the staff left on good terms or took a leave of absence or if you simply want to re-hire you are easily able to reactivate this staff. You would need to enter the suspended or terminated tab depending on their status. Once you find the staff in question you simply click reactivate. This will automatically move their employee file back to active status. It is important to review the file to make sure it is current and up to date. At this time you can assist with changing their password.
Managing staff is a permission setting that is designated by the system administrator. Please see your admin should you encounter any issues to make sure the permissions are set.