How to work with Service Templates?
A service template is a service entry that has been saved for later used. When working in the services tab, or now in a PCP, you have the ability to "Save as Template". This makes the entry available for later use You can create templates for almost any kind of service.
- Go to your Admin Tools.
- Select Service Templates. This is where you will see your library of service templates.
- At the top right, you can select which type of service you would like to create a template for. These typically correspond with tabs in the Services section.
- Click the blue button at the top right to Add New template.
- Fill in the information as you would like it to pull into people's records. Remember that the template can be tweaked once in use by an individual.
- Click Save. That template is now available to use when you are working in Services or the PCP.
Now, when you are working in services or the PCP, you can select a template to drop into a person's record. Piece of cake!
Just look for the "Select Template" button when you are in the services screen and here you can select from your service template library.