Profile: Allergies and Diagnosis
Every resident or individual you support will have some very important medical information. It's important for you to know how to set this allergy and diagnosis information so that it shows on all documentation. Let's take a look at how these sections work in the profile and some other profile sections.
- From your list of residents or individuals click where you see View Profile.
- Next click on the Medical Info tab.
- On the left you will see that you are in the Diagnosis and Allergies tab.
- If this is your first time in this field it will be open and ready for editing.
- Click where you see Select Allergy and you will see a global list of allergies in the drop down.
- Make your selection and then click the + sign to add this allergy to the persons list.
- If you don't see your allergy in the list click Add Custom to add this information. Don't forget to click the + sign.
- After you have entered all allergies make sure to click on Save.
- Follow the same steps as above. You begin in the profile.
- Click where you see Select Diagnosis
- Again you will see a global list. You can type the diagnosis and the system will pull matches.
- After you have selected the correct information click on the + sign to add this to the persons list.
- Keep repeating this process to add in all the diagnosis information.
- If you do not see a diagnosis in the global list you click on Add Custom to add this information.
- There is a section for Other Diagnosis. Here you can keep historical data (ex: surgical history)
- This diagnosis information shows in many areas including: eMAR, Face Sheet, Assessments and various Plans.
- There are other sections: Type, Services and Recorded Date. These are all important for our Nurse Care Plan and Service Plan features. Please see those documents for further information.