How to set up monthly service authorizations?
Many services are required to be tracked with different units on a monthly basis. iCM has rolled out the ability for you to create a customized funding calendar.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the person's eChart --> Manage Programs.
- Click on the program you want to update on the left.
- Click the Funding Streams tab.
- Select the funding stream you want to add to a particular program, then click Add to add a new funding stream. If this is an existing funding stream, you can skip to step 7.
- Edit the funding stream information, making sure to add the Start and Effective dates. Note that your calendar will start on the same month as your effective date.
- Click Update.
- Under Funding Type, click the orange Add Units button.
- Check off "Is this customized funding?" and your calendar will appear!
- Add in the units and click the green Update Units button.New customized funding limits will be applied from the last billed month onwards if there was attendance that was previously billed. We do not want to interfere with attendance that has previously been billed, so that information will remain in tact.