How to complete a Mechanical Supports Plan?
A Mechanical Supports Plan is created when a person needs support of a device that may be restrictive and must be approved by an agency's standing committee. Creating a Mechanical Supports Plan in iCM is simple.
- Go to the eChart and click on Mechanical Supports Plan.
- Click Add Mechanical Supports Plan.
- Fill in the information about the person, their device, the service objective, application of device, person responsible for implementing and monitoring and other information.
- Click the Action->Print button to print the form. Then you can have the appropriate parties (standing committee, physician) sign the form on paper.
- Once the form is signed, click the Documents button to upload the signed document.