How to Build Organizational Hierarchy?
The first step to setting up your iCM Account is to build your organizational hierarchy.
- Click on the Admin Tools button (wrench icon on lower left corner of the screen).
- Click the Manage Programs button.
- Here you will see a parent node with your organization's name. While clicked on your organization's name, add your first Department by clicking Add Child.
- Add in all the information for the department and click save.
- Now under each node you can add additional child nodes. Example if your department is residential, now click on that and Add Child to add a site.
What's the difference between sites, programs, departments, and divisions?
- Site: A licensed site where services are provided (ex. a Community Living Group Home)
- Program: A non-licensed service that is provided (ex. Personal Supports).
- Department/Division: A structural node that is needed but is not a service providing entity exclusively (ex. Human Resources).