How do I Clock-In?
Clocking in when you arrive at work is a simple task.
Your screen may look a little different depending upon the settings that your agency has provided but the overall process is still the same.
Here are the steps:
- Hover over or click on your name in the top right corner of the screen to reveal the menu
- Click on Clock In ; this option will not available if you are already clocked-i
- Click on Regular Work from the Clock In/Out screen
- Pick the Date/Time. If your employer allows you to change this time then you can click on it to make a change.
- Pick the Program where you are starting your work today
- Pick your Job Code. (To read more about job codes, click here What is a Job Code?)
- Optional. Pick the individual that you are working with today.
- Optional. Pick the Funding Stream (or the Service) you will be providing to the individual selected in step 7.
- Press the Clock In button and you will see a message for Successfully clocked in.