How to add a lead into outreach?
It is very simple to track leads in iCM. To get started, you will need to first add the lead.
- From the iCM dashboard you can see a module called Outreach. Click/touch here to get started.
- To get started simply click/touch Add Lead.
- Add the information and click/touch Add
- There are further sections for entering more detailed and personal information. This will help you determine the best placement for this admission based on their needs. If this lead becomes an active individual in your facility having the most up to date information will help to streamline the admission process.
- You should notice sections for adding services requested and documents.
- At the bottom you can select this case as an emergency. This will give a priority to this lead.
- You can enter notes on any leads.
- You can admit a lead into your facility by touching/clicking the Admit button. By not admitting a lead it becomes in-active. It is not recommended to delete a lead because once deleted you cannot get this information back.