How to submit my timecard?
Once you have been clocking in and out the next step is to submit the time card for review and approval. Agencies can control this workflow in the clock in/out permission settings. Most agencies will have their staff submitting their time. Approval of time would then be the next level and then it continues from there.
Let's take a look at these steps:
- You will be able to view time card by clicking your name name and selecting My Time Card.
- Once inside this feature you will need to select the Pay Period Ending on Date and click Generate Report.
- Your time will show in an Open state. They click the arrow next to the word Action to submit their time for approval.
- You will have the ability to view the history of the clock in/out as well as add comments. You should not submit time that is not correct. Once the needed edits are made then you can submit.
- Once all the time is submitted it will show like this. You can print or download this information if you would like to. You will always be able to see previous time cards as well as the current.