How to build custom forms?
Form Builder allows you to create your own custom forms. This is a powerful tool that agencies can use to build their own forms and use them throughout iCareManager. This module is still in beta and is expected to mature by the end of 2022.
- On the main dashboard you will see the Admin Tools icon-click here to begin. This is a wrench icon on the lower left hand side of the screen, If you are missing this icon, please reach out to your system admin.
- Click Custom Forms. This brings you to a list of all of your custom forms.
- Click the Green Form Builder button at the top right.
- There are 3 types of components to help you build your document: Basic, Special and Layout. Drag and Drop form components to build your custom form.
- Once you are finished building your form, click Save.
- Click on Forms List to see all the forms you have built.
- On the Forms List, you can click Publish to make the form available to staff. When publishing a form, you can decide where it will be visible, the color of the form button, the icon, and more. You can even define permissions for which roles can use the form.
- Click Publish.
- The form becomes available on the dashboard under Custom Forms.