How to add an on call log?
The on call log allows you to manage and track calls either during or outside of normal business hours.
- From the main dashboard you can click where you see On Call Log.
- Once in this area click where you see Add On Call Log to begin.
- In this section you have some selections to make.
- Date and time of the call
- Program or Site the call is coming from
- Name of the staff calling
- Manager that is taking the call
- Type of call: Staff, Person, Vehicle or Maintenance
- The Sub Type of the call: example: Type-Staff, Sub Type-Call out
- Description of the call: Enter full details
- Action: The instructions that were given to the staff
We are excited to include @Mentions in this feature. This allows you to directly tag a staff for an extra layer of detail and notification.
4. Once this is saved it moves to the On Call dash/list view