How to set up awake overnight charts?
An important aspect of supporting people is monitoring them and keeping charts. These charts can be for BM's, seizures, food intake and the list goes on.
Let's set up an awake overnight chart:
- Go into the persons Services section from the eChart.
- Once inside Services make sure to select the correct program.
- Click where you see Other Services.
- Enter the name of the chart and click Add
- Fill out the description field and Services to be provided section.
- In the next 2 sections you can select some status options and enter any type of protocol you may have for this service.
- Next you need to select the schedule for this service-when & how often will it be provided.
- The final step is to select who will provide this service (mark it off on the Care Tracker) and to make sure to Show this service on the Care Tracker. Scroll to the top and click Save.
**If you would like this information to show on your Service Note be sure to add the Funding Stream.
Now let's look at the Care Tracker view
When your staff go to the Care Tracker they will see the list of people they support and the various services to be provided. Here is what the AON chart looks like that we just created.
To chart they simply click on the correct time and mark the options that were created.