How to print QR code badges?
Our new QR Code Attendance feature comes with the ability to generate QR code badges for the people you support. Let's take a look at generating these badges and printing them out.
- From the main dashboard click on the individual icon or module button to get started.
- Once in this area click at the top where you see Badges.
- Here you can select how many badges you would like to print per page. You can select one if you just have one to print or replace.
- Here you can see 4 badges per page.
- These badges print out with a unique QR code for each person supported. These are in standard badge size and can be placed in a sleeve or laminated. You could also leave them on a sheet of paper and then use the paper to scan people in and out. They can easily be printed again and again.