How to setup funding streams for ALFs?
We would like to welcome you to the new Leads Management feature for Assisted Living. With this new tool you can manage your incoming residents and begin building their chart before admission. This document will give you instructions on a key function that needs to be set up for the new feature to work properly for you.
Let's get started:
- Click on Admin Tools.
- Click on Manage Funding Streams.
- Here you will see you have no funding streams set. Click where you see Add.
- Using the drop down options make the following selections and then click on Save. Funding Source: Private Pay; Stream: Private Pay.
- Again, in the Admin Tools click where you see Manage Programs.
- Now you need to add the new Private Pay funding stream to all of your locations. Find your facility in your organization hierarchy and to the right click add where you see Funding Streams.
- Select Private Pay from the drop down and click on save.
If you have multiple locations make sure to add the private pay funding stream to each location. This will then allow you in the new Leads feature to admit from that screen directly into the correct facility.