How to complete a Person Centered Plan Review?
Once a PCP is implemented and you are collecting data and tracking it through the CareTracker, it might be necessary to review its progress at regular time intervals. This process is made very simple in iCM. It allows you to monitor the progress on each goal, add comments, and even generate a Review document.
- Go to person's PCP goals by clicking on the eChart-->Services --> Goals.
- Click on the Data tab under each outcome, goal, and strategy.
- Enter your start and end date for the review period.
- Go into each goal and strategy, assess the data for the review period and add comments. Update the Status of any strategies that are achieved or discontinued. Optional You can toggle between graph types, to display and interpret the data in a way that speaks to you. You can visualize the status, services to be provided, readings, and prompts data as a pie, bar, or line graph. If the review period is greater than 2 months, the data will be displayed monthly.
- Go to the eChart -->PCP button. Click on PCP Review for the PCP you want to review.
- Here you will see a list of all PCP Reviews that have been completed. Click Generate PCP Review.
- Select the time period for the review and click the magnifying glass to load the information. Optional You can choose what charts to include in your review, and what other type of information you would like to pull in, such as incident reports, medical appointments, seizure and weight logs within the review period.
- The PCP Review report will pull info on goal progress and any other events that have happened during the monitoring period, and gives a comment section. Take a look at all the data that is coming in and your comments. If you need to make any edits, go back to the data review section under the Services --> Goals screen.
- Once you are finished with the PCP Review, save it.
- Sign off on the PCP. Then you can print it from the PCP Review List.
Don't forget to check out the permissions for this feature. System admin level users can access these permissions and activate them.
We look forward to your feedback. Please reach out with any questions.
For more information please contact us at: