New Home Screen
- We launched a new and improved dashboard with columns of different color buttons, organized by common usage and functionality. When a button is removed through permissions, it will not affect the appearance of the colored columns.
- All settings have been reorganized under Admin Tools. Added a search bar at the top right.
- Under Administrative tab, added section for banking information.
- Added date of background check and added the date to the report called "Staff TB and Background Checks Report."
- Now in the AIR we are pulling the diagnosis from the profile for the question related to a person's relevant diagnoses and history.
- Added a permission for merge attendance.
- Added ability to track Milestone attendance.
- Allowing users to select milestone and money based attendance when completing a Clinical Contact Note.
- Created permission to delete a PCP document after it has been marked done.
- Added a permission feature set for Admin Tools.
- When approving a discontinued medication message from the pharmacy, added ability to set the date and time.
- Added an Emergency Protocol feature on the echart.
- If there is a comment made, the comment bubble will turn green to indicate this.
- Comments are now showing on the printed maintenance request.
- Gave the option to Push changes to drafts when an activity is updated in the PCP Template. For more, click here.
- Fixed issue with pharmacy portal being able to view vitals.
- Fixed issue with inactive service contact showing on the face sheet.
- Fixed issue with system timing out for certain customers.
- Fixed issue with backspace in mentions.
- Fixed issue with readability of the Progress Note.
- Added Level of Care to the list of links in the PCP Template.