Initial Nursing Evaluation
- Made the Medication Review section part of the new edit feature on the INE.
- Added 2 new alerts related to incident reporting: when an incident report has been Reviewed and when it has been Closed.
- If staff are mentioned in a comment on snaptag, now they will be alerted.
- Added a setting under CIO settings -> Job code management -> Standard codes which says: Not eligible for over-time. When this code is checked, OT hours will not be added.
- Added a Weekly pay period setting.
- Added a new setting in job codes to differentiate which job codes can be added as time, hours, or both.
- Added American Sign Language as a language type.
- Added a status called Deceased.
- Created a new permission under Staff Profile to show users their role or not.
- Created a field for ethnicity.
- The dropdown for staff in the drill form now shows all staff, not only those connected to the selected location.
- Created the option to edit and delete the drill schedule.
- Improved the Mentions functionality with some updates.
- Improved the quality of the Service Note signature.
- Added COVID immunization to the Person Immunization Report in BIRT.
- Added some new funding sources: OCHN, ARC, MORC and Home Help.
- Improved the design of the My Sites screen. Moved Drill, Inspection, and Maintenance to the top right of the screen.
- Corrected an error with PCP loading.
- Fixed issue with comment box functionality on smart devices.
- Fixed a bug with programs in the assessment section.