Mobile App: How to work in the CareTracker?
iCareManager's mobile app gives you the ability to mark off services in the CareTracker from your mobile device.
Here's how it works:
- To mark off services in our Care Tracker feature click where you see Tracker. In this view you will see the list of people that are supported as well as the time and times.
- Find the person you are supporting and click on their name.
- You will see a list of all services that are currently set up for the person. Click on the service you are charting for.
- You will see the description of the service and other information. Click where you see either a specified time or the words As Needed.
- Select from the options that are showing and click on Confirm.
- The service you selected will show and then there are some other options to select. If status options have been set up you can make a selection in this field. If required, you should enter a service start and end time. Lastly, there is a notes section where you can add/enter any additional or important information. Final step is to click Save at the top of the screen.
- Once the service is saved it will show with a green completion bar at the bottom.
- You would repeat the process to make sure all services provided have been marked off. If you feel that information is missing or incorrect please make sure to communicate this to your direct supervisor so that any needed changes can be made.